"See, Zarlazz? We can easily manage a half-dozen dungeons at once like this--"
"No more sitting in the middle of just one labyrinth, trying to murder four humans, a half-elf, and a dwarf--"
"You just push the buttons here and -- what?"
"How do you expect to keep the Demon From Between The Stars from eating all your Bugbears?"
We've gotten quite a bit done on our Dungeon Generator and I'm prepared to share it with you. It's far from complete, (just check the issues tab on GitHub to see all the things we still intend to do) but it creates a dungeon filled with monsters now. I'd love to get a little feedback on what it does do. If you see any issues, please let us know.
- Go to either the Stable (we know the features we've implemented work and have been tested to a reasonable degree) or the Development (this one could break any time we do a commit with new code for testing) page.
- Click the big green "Clone or Download" button and then click download zip
- Extract the zip somewhere
- Open the Dungeon.html file
- Start playing with the generator